A Better Career Starts Here
Exhibition Sales Manager (Design Show Australia)
We’re looking for a passionate and driven sales manager to help grow Australia’s premier event for interior architecture, design and fit-out.
About Design Show Australia
As the annual destination for 10,000+ architects, interior designers, specifiers and property developers, Design Show Australia is the largest and most significant interiors and design exhibition in the country. Created through the amalgamation of DENFAIR and Interiors Australia, the event is hosted annually between Sydney’s International Convention Centre and Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre and showcases the world’s leading brands, manufacturers and suppliers of modern and contemporary design products, materials and furniture for all types of interior projects – from workplaces to luxury homes and high-rise apartments to hotels, restaurants, bars and beyond.
The Exhibition Sales Manager works collaboratively within the sales team to identify and qualify new leads, win back lapsed accounts and bring in revenue through selling exhibition stands, sponsorship opportunities and marketing packages.
If you have 3+ years of sales and business development experience and would like to be part of the event that helps designers create amazing interior spaces, we’d love to hear from you.
- Lucrative base package + commission on every sale and monthly bonuses
- Hybrid work model (Gold Coast) or Work from home (Syd, Mel or Bne)
- Respect, flexibility and transparency
- A culture that celebrates wins
- A fun, dynamic and supportive team environment
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- Career growth opportunities
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Generate interest through social platforms
- Drive business via cold calling, networking and social selling
- Win back previous clients and lapsed accounts
- Working with clients to create a bespoke package to fit their needs
- Accurately record information and interactions within Salesforce CRM.
- Travel interstate from time to time visiting clients and industry trade events
- Be onsite during your event building relationships with clients and renewing business
- Experience in B2B selling environment
- Solid understanding of sales strategies and selling process
- Strong cold calling and written communication skills
- Ability to research and “hunt” for new prospects using Linkedin, Google and social media
- Fearless, not intimidated communicating with top executives
- Know-how, drive, and passion for developing new business
- Ability to work independently and take constructive feedback
- Smart and a quick learner who is comfortable in a fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
If you are the type of person who likes working in a fast-paced environment where there is an opportunity to grow and establish yourself, then this would be a great position for you.
Click here to apply with your resume and cover letter.