A Better Career Starts Here
Exhibition & Sponsorship Sales (NoVacancy)
We’re looking for a hungry and driven sales professional to sell on NoVacancy – Australia’s biggest and most important business event for the hotel and accommodation sector
Our 5,500 attendees tell us each year that NoVacancy is the hotel and accommodation industry’s best event, consistently describing their experience as amazing, educational, energising, exciting, insightful, productive and fun.
Held annually at Sydney’s International Convention Centre, NoVacancy is the biggest and most important annual business event for the sector. It brings together the who’s who in hotels to discover new products, technology and innovations. It is the #1 event in the Southern Hemisphere for owners, operators, managers and investors looking to modernise their property, optimise their business and enhance the guest experience.
As NoVacancy enters its 4th consecutive year of growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and driven sales professional with a “hunter mentality” to drive new business and bring in revenue through selling sponsorship, exhibition stands and marketing packages.
- Lucrative base package + commission on every sale and monthly bonuses
- Hybrid work model (Gold Coast) or Work from home (Syd, Mel or Bne)
- Respect, flexibility and transparency
- A culture that celebrates wins
- A fun, dynamic and supportive team environment
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- Career growth opportunities
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Generate interest through social platforms
- Drive business via cold calling, networking and social selling
- Win back previous clients and lapsed accounts
- Working with clients to create a bespoke package to fit their needs
- Accurately record information and interactions within Salesforce CRM.
- Travel interstate from time to time visiting clients and industry trade events
- Be onsite during your event building relationships with clients and renewing business
- Experience in B2B selling environment
- Solid understanding of sales strategies and selling process
- Strong cold calling and written communication skills
- Ability to research and “hunt” for new prospects using Linkedin, Google and social media
- Fearless, not intimidated communicating with top executives
- Know-how, drive, and passion for developing new business
- Ability to work independently and take constructive feedback
- Smart and a quick learner who is comfortable in a fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
If you are the type of person who likes working in a fast-paced environment where there is an opportunity to grow and establish yourself, then this would be a great position for you.
Click here to apply with your resume and cover letter.